£90 - 150 per day
Temporary | Full Time
Teaching Personnel in partnership with a Secondary SEMH School based in Leyland are looking to hire a Maths Teacher to provide further support for their pupil’s educational development. The school provides support for pupils aged 11-16 with SEMH (Social, Emotional, and Mental Health) Additional Needs, these pupils require support for both their educational and holistic development.
- Pupils can display challenging behaviours so successful applicants will need to be able to work in high-pressured environments whilst remaining calm and professional.
- Full-time hours (term-time only) Monday- Friday- 8:30am- 3:30pm.
- Competitive daily rate of pay (£90- £160 p/d dependant on experience).
- Blackburn based (BB2) you MUST be able to travel to and from Blackburn daily.
- Long-term role available (dependant on success of applicant in the role).
- Small class sizes (6-10 pupils per class).
- Mixed male and female pupils.
If you would like to be put forward for this role, please contact Emily- with a copy of your most up to date CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.